If you’re a foreign entity wanting to set up business in the Philippines but is restricted because of the law, Virtual Foxhole is your best option.
With rates starting at PHP2,000 (40 USD) per month for a minimum of 1 year, you can have a completely above the board legal formal business address for your virtual office in Makati which you can register your name or business with, as well as use when applying for local government permits, barangay permits, and BIR purposes.
On the other hand, professional freelancers dealing with international entities can also make use of virtual offices in the Philippines especially for billing purposes or when receiving mails.
Our virtual office services also include mail handling with notification, 10 hours per month use of conference room, and use of Wi-Fi and common areas upon visit to the office space.
• Use of Address for business registration
• Mail handling with notification
• 10 hours per month use of conference room for FREE
• use of WIFI and common areas upon visit to the office space
Add on services available
• Dedicated telephone line with message taking services
• Messengerial and Concierge services
• Business Support services (I.T., Messengerial, Payroll management, etc.)